Pick up the new iPad and suddenly, it’s clear. You’re actually touching your photos, reading a book, playing the piano. Nothing comes between you and what you love. To make that hands-on experience even better, we made the fundamental elements of iPad better — the display, the camera, the wireless connection. All of which makes the new, third-generation iPad capable of so much more than you ever imagined. Looking at the new iPad, you'd think someone was playing a trick on you. It looks almost exactly like last year's model. The tablet's glass and aluminum construction is still 9.5 inches tall and 7.31 inches wide. Thickness is now up slightly at 0.37 inch, weighing in at a beefier 1.44 pounds. You get the same home button on the bottom of the screen, and a volume rocker on the right side along with the mute switch/rotation lock. Up top you have the sleep/wake button and headphone output, and the bottom edge retains the 30-pin port. Specs: Model Wifi: size and weight: Height: 9.50 inches (241.2 mm) Width: 7.31 inches (185.7 mm) Depth: 0.37 inch (9.4 mm) Weight: 1.44 pounds (652 g) Model Wifi and Cellular: Height: 9.50 inches (241.2 mm) Width: 7.31 inches (185.7 mm) Depth: 0.37 inch (9.4 mm) Weight: 1.46 pounds (662 g) Storage: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB Display: Retina display 9.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen Multi-Touch display with IPS technology 2048-by-1536-pixel resolution at 264 pixels per inch (ppi) Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously chip: Dual-core Apple A5X custom-designed, high-performance, low-power system-on-a-chip with quad-core graphics Wireless and cellular: Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n) Bluetooth 4.0 technology Model for AT&T: 4G LTE (700, 2100 MHz)3; UMTS/HSPA/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz) Model for Verizon: 4G LTE (700 MHz)3; CDMA EV-DO Rev. A (800, 1900 MHz); UMTS/HSPA/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz) Data only4 Cameras, Photos, and Video Recording 5-megapixel iSight camera Autofocus Tap to focus Face detection in still images Video recording, HD (1080p) up to 30 frames per second with audio Video stabilization FaceTime camera with VGA-quality photos and video at up to 30 frames per second Photo and video geotagging Battery and power: Built-in 42.5-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer battery Up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching video, or listening to music Up to 9 hours of surfing the web using cellular data network Charging via power adapter or USB to computer system System Requirements Apple ID (required for some features) Internet access6 Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC requires: Mac: OS X v10.5.8 or later PC: Windows 7; Windows Vista; or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 3 or later iTunes 10.6 or later (free download from www.itunes.com/download) Audio Playback Frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz Audio formats supported: HE-AAC (V1 and V2), AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, and 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV User-configurable maximum volume limit Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound pass-through with Apple Digital AV Adapter (sold separately) TV and Video AirPlay Mirroring to Apple TV (2nd and 3rd generation) at 720p AirPlay video streaming to Apple TV (3rd generation) at up to 1080p and Apple TV (2nd generation) at up to 720p Video mirroring and video out support: Up to 1080p with Apple Digital AV Adapter or Apple VGA Adapter (adapters sold separately) Video out support at 576i and 480i with Apple Composite AV Cable (cable sold separately) Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 1080p, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format Mail Attachment Support Viewable document types: .jpg, .tiff, .gif (images); .doc and .docx (Microsoft Word); .htm and .html (web pages); .key (Keynote); .numbers (Numbers); .pages (Pages); .pdf (Preview and Adobe Acrobat); .ppt and .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint); .txt (text); .rtf (rich text format); .vcf (contact information); .xls and .xlsx (Microsoft Excel) Review by CNET.com: The good: Apple's new iPad includes a stunning new screen, matched by a quad-core graphic processor and the world's largest app and media store to feed it content. There's a proper 5-megapixel rear camera now, with 1080p recording quality. Optional 4G data from AT&T and Verizon afford an uncompromising mobile experience. The bad: The new iPad is slightly heavier than last year's model; apps and movies optimized for the screen might take up more space; and ports for HDMI, USB, and SD require adapters. The bottom line: With a host of improvements--faster graphics, 4G wireless options, a better camera, and a gorgeous high-res screen--the latest iPad cements its position at the head of the tablet pack.
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Intel Core i3-350M Processor, Intel HD Graphics video card, 4GB DDR3 RAM memory, 500GB HDD (5400rpm) hard disk drive, DVD SuperMulti (+/-R single layer) optical drive, 13.3-inch HD TruBrite LED Backlit widescreen display with 1366×768 (HD) 16:9 aspect ratio Supports 720p content display resolution, Microphone jack (mono), Headphone jack (stereo), Standard stereo speakers, Webcam and microphone built into LCD bezel, Intel Wireless LAN (802.11a/g/n), 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN, Memory Card Reader, Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit), and Li-Ion (66Wh, 6-Cell) battery with Up to 8 hours battery life.
CNET editor's review:
The good: Slim, upscale design; excellent keyboard and touch pad; includes Intel Wireless Display; solid value.
The bad: Missing dedicated graphics; battery life merely average.
The bottom line: Toshiba's Portege R series has always impressed, and the new 13-inch Portege R705 is close to a perfect balance of design, price, and performance.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
A sleek messaging phone with a full touchscreen display, the Samsung Rogue for Verizon Wireless is also complemented with a horizontal slide-out, four-row QWERTY keyboard for an optimized messaging experience. It also includes threaded messaging capabilities so you can follow your conversations as well as one-touch access to social networking sites including Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, YouTube and Photobucket.
The 3.1–inch widescreen touch-enabled display gives you an enhanced viewing experience for watching videos, taking and sharing pictures, or connecting to your favorite social networking sites.
See a schematic of all the Rogue's controls.
This mobile multimedia powerhouse is compatible with the V Cast Music with Rhapsody service, which enables you to purchase songs through your phone and download them via the fast Verizon Wireless 3G EV-DO data network, and the V CAST Video on Demand service that enables you to watch full-length TV shows plus news, sports, weather and live entertainment video clips. You'll also stay on course thanks to the VZ Navigator GPS turn-by-turn direction service. And with the optional Visual Voice Mail service, you'll be able to quickly and easily scroll through your messages and pick the ones you want to listen to.
The Rogue also features innovative speech capabilities powered by Nuance that allow you to launch and control a variety of applications and services with simple voice commands as well as dictate text messages. You'll enjoy full HTML Web browsing capabilities with the brilliantly colorful 3.1-inch touchscreen display. Other features include a 3-megapixel camera with video capture capabilities, Bluetooth connectivity for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, microSD memory expansion to 16 GB, full range of messaging options including email and instant messaging, bi-lingual interface (English and Spanish), and up to 4.7 hours of talk time.
* Fast 3G connectivity thanks to the reliable Verizon Wireless EV–DO, Rev A network
* GPS navigation capabilities via VZ Navigator service as well as Chaperone service for keeping track of your kids
* 3.1-inch AMOLED touchscreen display with horizontal slide-out, four-row QWERTY keypad (Learn more)
* Widget tool bar with one–touch access to Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and YouTube
* Customizable touch interface
* 3-megapixel camera with video capture capabilities with flash and video capture and on-device editing capabilities (Learn more)
* Bluetooth 2.1 connectivity with stereo music streaming (A2DP) capabilities as well as hands-free headsets and car kits (Learn more)
* Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 16 GB
* Digital audio player enables you to create and manage playlists right on the phone; compatible with MP3, WMA and unprotected AAC/AAC+ formats
* Airplane mode allows you to listen to music while the cellular connectivity is turned off
* Full messaging capabilities including SMS, MMS, Mobile IM, Mobile Email and Corporate Email
* File viewer can view Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe PDF documents stored on a memory card
* Pre-loaded games including NEED FOR SPEED Undercover, Resident Evil: Degeneration, and Tetris and Dice
* Organizer tools include calendar with scheduler, note pad, alarm clock, world clock, calculator and stop watch
* Advanced speech recognition with dictation and voice commands including Voice Dial, Digit Dial Readout, Menu Readout, and Text Message Readout
* Full HTML Web browsing capability
* Media Center-capable for downloadable games, ringtones, wallpapers, and more
* Audio format support: MP3, M4A, AAC/AAC+/eAAC+, WMA, CMX 4.5, EVRC, QCELP, I-Melody
* Video format support: MPEG4, H.263, H.264
* Image format support: BMP, PNG, JPEG, GIF, PMD, SVG-T, SWF
* TTY Compatible
* In Case of Emergency (ICE) contacts
* Hearing Aid Compatibility Rating = M4
* 3.5mm headset jack
* Over–the–air downloadable software upgrades
* Bilingual Interface: English/Español
interested?Buy Samsung Rogue SCH-U960 Phone, Black (Verizon Wireless) Via Amazon.com
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Connect, browse, stream, download and more on global networks with 3G reliability. The new BlackBerry® Tour™ 9630 smartphone helps you stay in touch from almost anywhere in the world. A full-featured global smartphone including voice dialing, conference calling and a built-in speakerphone, it can travel along with you to most of the world on 3G networks.
Going out with your new BlackBerry Tour 9630 smartphone doesn’t mean leaving your entertainment behind. With 256 MB of on-board memory11 and a built-in media player to play your songs and videos, you’ll be entertained and informed from almost anywhere life takes you9. Watch videos while you’re on the train, play that energetic song when out for a run, or just share pictures and memories with friends over a cup of coffee.
Access internal GPS and BlackBerry® Maps on your new BlackBerry Tour 9630 smartphone when you need help finding your way. BlackBerry Maps is designed to make it easy to locate nearby businesses, restaurants, theatres and more.4,5,6
Featuring built-in GPS that works with other location-based software, you’ll always know where you stand and where you need to be with turn-by-turn directions to help you get there quickly.
Capture quality digital images from all over the world and send them off with your new BlackBerry Tour 9630 smartphone.2 Its 3.2 MP camera with image stabilization allows you to instantly take print-quality photos. And no matter where you travel, you’ll never have to wonder where you took that picture. Simply snap away and geo-tagging takes care of the rest.
When an event can’t be captured in a single instant, use sound and action to help tell the story using the video camera9 then share it in an email or picture message
* World Phone Capabilities
* 3G Network
* Camera (3.2 MP)
* 256 MB Built-in Memory
* Enhanced Media Player
* Supports BlackBerry App World™
* Built-in GPS
* BlackBerry® Maps
* Wireless Email
Size and Weight
4.4 inches (112 mm)
2.4 inches (62 mm)
0.6 inches (14.2 mm)
4.58 ounces (130 grams)
* Corporate Data Access
The good: The RIM BlackBerry Tour 9630 offers world-roaming capabilities as well as Bluetooth, GPS, and a 3.2-megapixel camera. The smartphone offers a great design that combines a sharp display and an easy-to-use QWERTY keyboard in a fairly compact size.
The bad: The smartphone lacks Wi-Fi. The Web browser falls short of the competition, and there's a bit of shutter lag on the camera. You can't save applications to a media card.
The bottom line: With a winning design and fast performance, the RIM BlackBerry Tour 9630 is one of Verizon Wireless' top smartphones for both business users and messaging fanatics.
Friday, June 5, 2009
Stylish business smartphone with a side sliding full keyboard and enhanced Nokia Email for Eseries. Nokia¿s consumer messaging service lifetime license; Nokia-hosted and Nokia-supported email push service for ISP emails. Service will be launched country by country starting beginning of 2009. wave 1 countries: Geotagging of images in camera application. When you upload this kind of images to OVI service it shows the place with Google Maps Designed for the best email experience, Side slide to boost your work & has entertain ment on board.It has elegant visual and sound effects.User / customer can configure all these features
* This unlocked cell phone is compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile. Not all carrier features may be supported. It will not work with CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint.
* Unlocked quad-band GSM cell phone compatible with 850/900/1800/1900 frequencies and US/International 3G compatibility via 850/1900/2100 UMTS/HSDPA plus GPRS/EDGE data capabilities
* Access to corporate/personal email; QWERTY keyboard; Wi-Fi networking; a-GPS with Nokia Maps navigation; Bluetooth stereo music; 3.2-megapixel camera/camcorder
* Up to 5.3 hours of talk time, up to 280 hours (11.6 days) of standby time
* Email support: IMAP4, Mail for Exchange, POP3, SMTP, IMAP IDLE, attachments
* Messaging support: SMS, MMS
* Instant messaging with Presence-enhanced contacts
* 50 MB internal dynamic memory; MicroSD expansion support to 16 GB
* Applications include PDF Viewer, Quickoffice (Quickword, Quickpoint, Quicksheet), ZIP Manager, Nokia Maps, Flash Lite 3.0
* Speaker dependent and speaker independent voice dialing
* Intelligent input with auto-completion, auto-correction and learning capability
* Micro-USB connector support charging, High-Speed USB 2.0
* Support for local and remote SyncML synchronisation, iSync, Intellisync, ActiveSync
* FM radio (required wired headset to be attached); access to Internet radio
* Ovi Files service allows you to remotely manage and share files stored on a PC, even when the PC is switched off
* Supports Nokia N-Gage games service
* The included high-efficiency charger reduces standby energy consumption to just 10 percent of the power used by conventional chargers
* Bluetooth version 2.0 with the following profiles: A2DP (stereo music streaming), AVRC (remote control), HFP (hands-free car kits), HSP (communication headsets), BIP (for sending images to another device), BPP (basic printing profile for text, email), DUN (dial-up networking), FTP (file transfer), HID (support for mice or joysticks), OPP (object push for business cards, calendar items, and pictures), PBA (transfer contacts), SPP (serial port profile)
Saturday, May 9, 2009
The HTC Touch Diamond2 is the next step in the evolution of the successful HTC Touch Diamond. Crafted to fit perfectly into the hand, the Touch Diamond2 evolves the compact design and iconic style of the original HTC Touch Diamond. It incorporates a larger 3.2-inch high-resolution wide-screen VGA display for a greater viewing area in a design just 13.7mm thick. The phone also includes a new touch sensitive zoom bar for even faster zooming of Web pages, emails, text messages, photos or documents.
Leveraging HTC’s TouchFLO 3D experience combined with a people-centric communication approach and HTC’s new Push Internet technology, the Touch Diamond2 offers an advanced touch experience that is optimized for one-hand use.
With 20% larger battery capacity, a five mega-pixel auto focus camera, expandable memory, gravity sensor and an ambient light sensor, the Touch Diamond2 brings the most sophisticated capabilities to a broad consumer audience looking for the professional benefits of a smartphone without sacrificing size, looks or functionality.
HTC Touch Diamond2 will be available from mid May and end June 2009 at all authorized resellers at a suggested retail price of SGD $1,088
* Dual band HSPA 7.2MB/2MB, Quad band GSM
* Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional
* Enhanced TouchFLO 3D with Zoom Bar
* A-GPS, Google Maps
* 5 Megapixel camera with autofocus
* Video calling camera
* 3.2" Colour WVGA TFT LCD touchscreen (480x800)
* Connectivity: Stereo Bluetooth 2.0 (A2DP), mini-USB, Wi-Fi
* microSD Memory card slot
* Media player, RDS FM Radio
Friday, May 8, 2009
The sleek successor to the iconic Samsung Instinct touchscreen phone, the Samsung Instinct s30 raises the bar with built-in instant messaging, an improved Web-browsing experience through both the default browser and Opera Mini 4.2 and pre-loaded demo games including Guitar Hero World Tour. It also offers a thinner streamlined design for a smoother feel in your hands along with a 3.2-inch touchscreen with haptic feedback.
Full Touchscreen Device
This Samsung advanced touchscreen reacts to your every touch in a tactile way. It also makes accessing applications with your fingertip or a stylus fast and easy (and fun).
Instant Messaging and Calendar Sync
The Instinct s30's IM capabilities make keeping in touch with friends easy and instant, no matter where you are. Calendar Sync lets you sync your phone with your Outlook® calendar so you'll never miss an appointment or a meeting.
Full HTML Web and Opera Mini Browsers
The Instinct s30 puts the Internet at your fingertips. The full HTML browser lets you surf the web, check your email and download files. It even lets you bookmark your favorite pages. The Opera Mini browser gives you the full web experience with compressed pages for faster page loads, plus the ability to save pages for offline reading and more.
Turn-by-Turn GPS Navigation
Get audible turn-by-turn directions to any destination, whether it’s a quick trip or a road trip. Or use Live Search to look for businesses nearby. You can even share directions by sending them to friends.
See your messages before you listen to them. You'll know who called and when, so you can decide which messages to listen to – if any.
Band - Digital Dual-Band: EV-DO Rev. 0; 800/1900MHz
Weight - 3.88 ounces
Dimension (HxWxD) - 4.57" x 2.17" x .48"
Music & Sound
Poly Ringtones - 72-Note Polyphonic Ringtones
Fun & Entertainment
Mobile TV - Sprint TVSM Enabled*
Internet HTML Browser - Yes
User Memory - microSD™ Memory Card Slot (up to a 16GB card)
Phone book entries - 600 entries with 7 per contact
Personal Information Management
Calendar - Yes
Worldtime - Yes
Touch Screen - Yes
Price :Click Here to See Price